Sunday, March 27, 2011

chambray polka dot dress





Image by forever21.com

My latest buy from Forever 21 was a gift from my fiance to me. We were shopping mainly for him, and I managed to coax him to stop by my favourite casual/party boutique. 

This polka dot dress was purely love at first sight. 

The chambray dress featured all over polk dot print (which I adored instantly!) and contrast white piping at the bodice and straps. What's more is the sweetheart neckline which accentuates the feminine bustline. Along the sides of the piping lines button placket and a button closure on back. 

Ahh, the triumph of shopping. Shall blog the pics of me wearing this soon! 

1 comment:

  1. Would you be willing to sell this to me??? I have been searching for this for ages. :( Please, let me know...

    ReplyDelete